Monday, August 08, 2005

yeah.. sooo mani things to toke abt.. hahas.. let me start off wif morin first..


woke up 5 sth.. gt rdy for guides.. woke up late lor. den met ade.. went to mrt station. hmmm.. den go to e hall there. lala.. gt rdy and everything.. den ltr everybody came in lor.. saw him =X


den there came e inspection.. omg. i told my sis nt to luff as i'l be lookin at her.. in e end. ms tay go toke to shiping, den she luff. i luff, guanying luff, everybody ard me luff.. =X omg. den lala~ den tt time when we all go back to our seats.. walked and walked.. dey was sittin behind me frm where i was sittin!!! =S den after tt we each gt a medal and a cert.. for e silver award for guides.. decided to go catch a movie..


den went to watch charlie and the chocolate factory.. wif ade and my sis. hahahaha.. tt show is sooooo nice!!!!!! yeahh. go catch it. =D very nice. hehehe.


its been 4 mths since i started liking you. 4 mths.. can you believe it?? i've decided, since you r so angry wif me, i'll listen to you, i'll stop liking you. i hope tt makes you happie.. am i rite?? yes.. but pls.. dun make you beling my fren a threat for me. it breaks my heart.. i seriously wan to get to noe you better.. but i guess my hopes and dreams are fading away.. i realli want to talk to you.. seriously i do. pls.. dun be mad wif CY, he doesn't play a part in it. it was all my fault k?? forgive me. pls dun be mad anymore.. i'm sorry..

No comments: